Cassie Scot: ParaNormal Detective - Christine Amsden Yorumun tamamı için Kitap Esintisi adresine bakabilirsiniz.

Cassie Scot, first born to a sorcerer family, has no magical ability. Because of that, she's trying to live her life investigating things. Although she prefers normal cases, sometimes she can be hired for paranormal cases too. This time everyting starts with something very normal, she has to go to a sorcerer's shop and deliver something to her. But she can't find her in there, she finds something very brutal: murder.

Evan is the bad boy of the town and he's also a powerful sorcerer. Some people thinks he's into black magic more, but he's not like that. Cassie finds his cousin dead in that house and after that they start working together. Evan's cousin murdered by a vampire, and they're trying to find that powerful, sorcerer vampire. They have a few suspects but until the end of the book they couldn't find it.

Cassie's parents are very strange to me. They believe some magical numbers, because of that they disowned Cassie. What's that? I didn't like that family, was angry to them. Like you could've guess, Cassie feels lonely and bad, she runs to Evan right after that. Evan had crush with her for a while I think, and it explodes but not like the way you want it. But in the end, you feel sorry for Evan.

The book was good, I wondered these two people's relationship more than the events in the book. And I want to read the next one, the end was a small cliffhanger and I liked the characters.