The Other C-Word - M.K. Schiller Orijinali Kitap Esintisi adresinde.

The Other C-Word was an enjoyable read. Although it looks like an erotic novel mostly, actually it has much more dramatic and interesting issues. Marley goes to the airport to welcome Rick for her company and she humiliates herself in a funny way, but still she’s charmed by Rick. Rick has feeling towards her too and they will be working together at least four months. But of course, they couldn’t resist each other and make a deal.

In the terms of agreement, Marley says she won’t act like they’re dating, why is she doing it you’ll learn through the end of the book. Even they have an agreement, Rick starts to bending it. Marley finds herself in love with Rick and does something both willl suffer: She puts place between herself and Rick. Marley's mother has an accident and after three long months they come up together.

I love the book. The characters were great, and not just our couple. I loved Marley's family and their talks too. I laughed, I cried a little, I sighed and there was a smile when I ended the story. I recommend it. ;)